art workshops for business
The term “team building” has many connotations. It can help in terms of corporate development, conflict or problem resolution and team effectiveness. Team-building is important not just for the immediate experience of the activities performed, but also for the group skills, communication and bonding that result.
Some benefits include:
- Improved morale and employee engagement
- Development of creativity
- Creating a bond through shared experience
- Improved organisational productivity and problem solving
- Identifying a team’s strengths and weaknesses
- Assisting in conflict resolution
Art is a great leveller. It frees the mindl allowing the exponent to explore ideas and concepts that they may have thought were impossible. The Big Picture Projects have the unique ability to mirror the presentl picture the fUtUre and create a lasting legacy of who you are and what you can achieve.
Our workshops are:
- fun and flexible
- require no art experience
- are for group sizes from 6 to 5.0
- produce a lasting legacy of your time together
- are suitable for all ages and abilities
- completely customised to meet your needs
- carried out on client site, no travel or overnight accommodation
- Can be painted for a nominated charity or third party helping to meet CSR goals
Our art workshops are facilitated by lively and friendly artist Sarah Hodgkins who has a strong background in training and development. The project looks to be as inclusive as possible and participants are often amazed and energised by the quality of what they create. The session can be tailored to suit individual teams’ requirements and the subject of your finished piece can be decided in advance, or on the day.
If you would like to find out more...
Send us some details of your team, what you would like your outcome to be and timings and we will come back to you with availability and costings. Look forward to hearing from you.
Drop Us a Line
Let us know if you have any questions or want to talk through your ideas. We don’t charge for chatting, so don’t be shy!