Charlotte Designs are experienced in the design and painting of murals for care homes. The size and practical nature of murals makes them an ideal choice for decorating nursing homes. They are also particularly effective when it comes to decorating for those suffering with dementia. Some symptoms that dementia sufferers can experience, such as anxiety and confusion, are often reduced by the careful introduction of murals within the living environment.
Worried about disruption? Ask about our marouflage techniques to help you install quickly and with minimum fuss.
- Reduction in stress and agression
- Reduction in getting lost
- Reduction of accidents due to not being able to find the bathroom
- Increased use of communal areas
- Increased socialbility
- Increased enjoyment by visitors
- Increased job satisfaction by caring staff
- Murals are easy to care for and wipe clean
- Pictures can not be taken off the wall and damaged
Murals can be introduced in key areas and then added to over time to ensure that changes are kept to a minimum, our customers report that residents enjoy seeing the art work appear and wherever possible. we interact with the residents and include their wants into the finished schemes.