You probably haven’t commissioned lots of art before, so it is natural to want to know how the process works.
- We have a chat. This might be face to face or over the phone depending on how far away you are, how big/complicated the mural is and of course timescales.
- We take photos of the walls to be painted. Now I can do this if I come to visit you, otherwise, I may ask you to take some and email them to me. Both work fine.
- I put together some ideas for you and draw them up for you to have a look at. If possible, I will show them to you on the photograph of the wall so you can see what they will look like in situ, but this isn’t always possible.
- You provide me with feedback on the designs and we work together achieve the look you want. Remember this is a consultative process so don’t leave me hanging…
- I provide you with an all inclusive quotation. There is no charge up to this point.
- Once we are all happy with the design and the price, I ask for a 30% deposit to hold space in my diary for painting.
- Then I come and paint your mural for you. Designs can be changed/added to, right up to the last moment.
- You stand back and congratulate yourself on chosing Charlotte Designs.
I am DBS cleared and have £5m public liability insurance. So you can be sure that you, your premises and your charges are completely safe.