A lot of murals that I paint for girls are very pretty and sparkly and pink! But not all…. Girls know from a very early age what they like and more importantly, what they don’t like! I sit with my clients and try to really understand what makes them tick and what would work for them and the rest of the family. I love painting girls murals and am always happy to bring out the glitter if required! Some great themes for girls include: princesses, fairies, garden, farm, jungle, space, books, games and toys, dance, sport, gaming, pop stars, animals. For more ideas on mural themes for girls, take a look at your Girls murals Pinterest board.
Latest Blog Posts
- Creativity rules¬ 5th March 2018
- Murals, appealing to the child inside us all 22nd January 2018
- When it comes to commercial wall art, is Paint or Print the best? 18th October 2017
- 8 Steps to writing a good brief 30th June 2017
- When is a free mural not a free mural? 28th March 2017