Hand painted mural artist and sign writer
On a one woman mission to rid the world of boring walls. A hand painted wall mural can entertain your children, advertise your business, support your charity or just make you smile. My name is Sarah, I am one of the UK’s most experienced mural artists and I specialise in large scale art, trompe l’oeil, paint effects, faux finishes, hand painted wallpaper and art workshops. So take your time and have a browse around the site. This is where you can learn all there is to know about murals and how they can enhance your world.
Charlotte Designs offices will be closed from Monday 9th July and not reopen until Wednesday 25th July. Please send any enquiries through email and I will respond on my return.
Hand painted murals and signs
As a trained interior designer, I ensure that not only do you get a fabulous mural, but that it fits into your room and the way that you use it. Hand painted murals are very versatile and can be tailored to your exact requirements. They also offer a more environmentally responsible solution that than vinyl stickers. Murals can@
- Advertise your business and make it stand out from the crowd
- Develop children’s imaginations and get them looking up from a screen
- Solve sleep problems for children
- Educate your audience or issue instructions that anyone can understand
- Help with navigation and way finding
- Bring colour and life to blank walls and corridors that will be practical and easy to look after
- Have a talking point that you can use every day
- Or just have some fun!
If you would like to have a chat about whether a mural is right for you, just drop me a line. All initial consultations are completely free of charge and without obligation.